- June 8 - June 11
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
High Performance x2:
- HPx2 are targeted for high school players who are serious about wanting to get better. We focus on individual skill improvement, team concepts and scrimmages.
- Participants will be led in instruction by Georgia Tech Women’s coaching staff
- HPx2 sessions will be held on the campus of Georgia Tech at McCamish Pavilion and Zelnak Practice Center located at 177 8thSt. NW. Atlanta, GA 30313.
Session #1: June 16th from 4:30-6:30 PM
Session #2: June 18th from 4:30-6:30 PM
Session #3: June 23rd from 4:30-6:30 PM
Session #4: June 25th from 4:30-6:30 PM
- Open to any and all registrants-limited to athletes entering ninth through twelfth grades
- Register online to secure your spot. Walk-ups are excepted, but will not exceed 25 participants per session
- Registration will take place 30 minutes prior to start of session.
- Each participant is required to complete the on-line registration to attend HPx2 sessions.
- The cost of each HPx2 session is $20, and payment will be collected and sign-in. CASH or CHECK will only be accepted (made out to Nell Fortner Basketball Camps).
Venue: McCamish Pavilion
965 Fowler Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia, 30318