- June 8 - June 11
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
This Day Camp is open to any and all registrants – ages 6-16. Campers are encouraged to attend this fun and energetic four-day camp and will emphasize the development of fundamental skills through group instruction and game play.
This camp will include:
- Speakers such as Head Coach Nell Fortner, other GT basketball staff members and former players
- Individual Skill/Fundamental Development, Contests, Teaching Demonstrations and Games
- Character Development Teaching Lessons
- Campers grouped by age, height, and ability
- Excellent camper-to-coach ratios
- Each camper will receive a camp shirt
- Licensed collegiate trainers on duty at all times
- Each camper will receive tickets to the Campers Game during the 2020-21 GTWBB Season!
June 8th-10th: 9:00am to 4:00pm
June 11th: 9:00am-12:00pm
Check-in: 8:00am-9:00am on the June 8th.
Daily Pick-up: We ask that all campers be picked up no later than 4:10pm. Unless purchased the Early Drop-off / Late Pick-up Option
Early Drop-off / Late Pick-up Option: $40 for the week
This option allows you to drop-off your camper as early as 8am each morning and pick-up as late as 5pm each evening (or 1pm on the last day of camp). You will be able to choose this option on the registration form.
Lunch will be from 12:00pm-1:00pm each day. Campers are responsible for bringing a lunch or buying lunch through our Lunch Bunch program.
Lunch Bunch: $35
June 8th-10th. No lunch needed on June 11th. Eat with a GTWBB chef or select restaurants.
Campers must bring lunch each day or can sign up for Lunch Bunch, where we will provide lunch. You can choose this option on the registration form.
We will have a concession store at camp and is available for campers.
T-shirt & Basketball:
All campers will receive a basketball T-shirt and a basketball!
50% Deposit Option
Choose the option below. Register now and pay the remaining $157.5 when you arrive to camp!
*The deadline to register is midnight on the Thursday before the start of camp (unless capacity is reached earlier).
Venue: McCamish Pavilion